Are you fed up with minimum sales requirements, managers breathing down your neck, going into an office every day, and restrictive business models preventing you from doing your job? What if I told you that you could continue to sell in the industry in which you know best? If this sounds familiar, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Deep Ocean Media is currently seeking confident sales representatives to help grow our company.
Here’s a bit about us:
We are a digital marketing agency offering Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Web Development as well as Consulting. (No worries if you are unfamiliar with these services, there will be training involved.) We are a small agency based in New Hampshire, however, are accepting clients from around the globe so long as they are a good fit for our services.
Here’s what we’re looking for as far as our client base:
You can sell to ANY industry, however, they must meet the following requirements:
– They must generate leads via form submissions and phone calls
– They must have an interest in doing some form of digital marketing
– If doing Google Ads, we’re looking for a monthly budget (not including management fees) of $1500/month and up.
What you get:
– Work from anywhere. Spring is coming, go outside and enjoy the nice weather.
– Flexibility in your sales process. No scripts will be provided unless you would like one to go off of.
– No minimum sales requirements. You set your own goals and expectations.
– Recurring commission. You will receive the first month’s management fee when you sign on a client, as well as a recurring commission for the first 4 months they are signed on of 10% of their management fee.
– Our top 2 sales personnel after 6 months will receive an offer with a competitive base salary.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, send us your resume and a brief cover letter with your experiences. We’re accepting applications from all backgrounds and experiences.
Send your resume, cover letter, as well as contact information to email@example.com, and we’ll be in touch.